Saturday, November 5, 2011

E.L.F Flat End Powder Brush!

This make-up brush is just AMAZING! I have never tried such an amazing brush. I uses this with the ELF High Definition Powder and let me tell you it worked great. It grabs the product and distributes it evenly. And it feels so good on your face! BIG plus if you ask me. I dont even have to grab a lot of product I can dab it a little and bam my whole face is evenly covered! You can get this brush in the link posted at the end. Its only 3 dollars! Definitively a must if your on a budget. Which I am most of the time:) The feel of the brush itself is great. I like brushes with a weighty feel on them and this one meets my standards. I will purchase 3 more just to have  some spares. This product rates a 10 on my list! I loved it so much I just had to post on it! It will soon go on my Favorite Products link!

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/face/face_brushes/powder_brush

No comments:

Post a Comment